Virtual Network Functions
ALTEN Calsoft Labs has been working on Virtual Network Functions development and maintenance for the past several years. ALTEN Calsoft Labs has designed and developed market leading Virtual ADCs, VPN Gateway and Virtual Security Gateways for both enterprise and service provider markets. We have product engineering experience across multiple hypervisors including VMware, Xen, KVM and Hyper-V.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs was involved in one of the first commercial NFV deployments by a Tier-1 European service provider to offer state-of-the-art SSL VPN and Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions to Small and Medium Enterprises.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs' NFV Expertise Summary:
- Virtual Network Functions development and integration with NFV service delivery architecture
- Intel DPDK based Virtual Network Functions optimization
- Openstack, orchestration logic extensions and management framework integration
- Neutron/Quantum integration, KVM and IaaS infrastructure staging
- Scaling and performance testing, End-to-End test strategies for NFV architectures
- Orchestration layer integration with OSS/BSS
- SDN controller and NFV management framework integration