As an early mover in the SDN space, ALTEN Calsoft Labs has worked extensively with open source and commercially available third-party SDN controllers to
- Develop SDN applications
- Develop extensions/interfaces to talk to 3rd party network elements
- Scenario-based testing of different applications
ALTEN Calsoft Labs’ expertise includes staging SDN controllers and systems integration & testing SDN applications for data center, metro switching and packet-optical transport networks.
Our experience with open-source & commercial third-party SDN controllers spans across:
- Open Source Controllers: NOX, POX, Beacon, OpenDaylight, etc.
- Commercial Controllers: Big Network Controller, Cyan Blue Planet, NEC ProgrammableFlow, HP VAN SDN Controller, etc.
As a professional services partner, ALTEN Calsoft Labs helps SDN controller vendors/OEMs/Telcos in SDN implementation projects in the following areas:
- Controller staging and systems integration
- Service roll-out management
- OSS/BSS integration
- Service Monitoring and Assurance